Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Other People's Studio's

Well all of you who know me know that I LOVE looking at other peoples studio's. Whatever you call it...a workshop, a craft area or even just your garage I love seeing them.

Last spring I got a copy of the best magazine special issue Studios: A Spa for the Creative Soul put out by Cloth Paper Scissors.


http://quiltingarts.com/shop/StudiosMagazine.html

Today I got the best email! Cloth Paper Scissors is putting out another Studio issue!! Of course I had to pre-order it immediately!


http://quiltingarts.com/shop/StudiosMagazine2008.html

Take a peek...you'll love it!! Now if I can just find someone to put together a book with only glass and jewelry studio's...

So, are you going to show me a picture of yours?

2 comments:

  1. Those mags look great! I have been trying so hard to condense my stuff into one area. And by one area, I mean less than all 3 levels of the house. :)

    I definitely need that magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have all my stuff in one room!! I am slowing taking over the whole house LOL!

    ReplyDelete